Chef Chiarello has created a menu of micro-regional Italian cuisine, selecting the best dishes from across Italy and anchoring them with artisanal, heritage, or house-made ingredients. Chef and his team carefully select the purveyors for produce, meat and fish, and focus as much as possible on local sources. Pastas, cured meats, fresh cheeses, cured olives and the like are all made in house.
The menu is divided into, Antipasti, Pasta, Secondi (main course) and Contorni (vegetable side dishes). Dessert and Cheese, Specialty Cocktail and Lounge menus are also available.
Below is our lunch menu. Click here for our Dinner Menu.
- Il Piatto di Salumi e Formaggi “House cured” prosciutto, Tuscan & Calabrian salumi, Teleme, Montasio, Chianti Pecorino, Sicilian almonds, vine dried raisins Per 2 $15 / Per 4 $28
- Pesce Crudo Market-fresh raw selection from the sea. . . changes Daily A.Q.
- Burrata Autunnale Wild mushrooms sott’olio, Satsumas, crispy salsify $15
- Insalata Mista “Antoinette” Michael’s Moms daily salad. Forni Brown spring greens, Zinfandel dressing, shaved heart of celery and heirloom radishes, Pecorino croutons $11
- Insalata di Cavolini di Bruxelles Shaved Brussels sprouts salad with whole Meyer lemon dressing, Marcona almonds, sieved egg, Pecorino $13
- Barbabietole Arrosto Coal roasted baby Golden and Chiogga beets, goat cheese mascarpone crema, toasted pistachios, champagne vinaigrette $12
- Polpette alla Griglia Grilled short rib meatballs, Chiarello Family Vineyard Zinfandel conserva, Cipollini agrodolce, kumqats, sunchoke passata $14
- Uova Verdi e Prosciutto
Green Eggs and Ham
crispy potato and frisee salad, warm prosciutto vinaigrette, salsa verde $14
- Speck e Melone Local melons, La Querica Speck, Robiolina dressing, Sausalito cress $13
- Calamari Fritti Monterey Calamari crisped with Arborio rice flour and aioli nero $13
- Polpo alla Griglia Wood grilled octopus with olive oil poached Ruby Cresent potatoes, salsa verde, tonnato and pickled red onion $14
- “Polenta Under Glass” Caramelized mushrooms and balsamic game sauce $12
- Risotto del Giorno A.Q.
- Zucchini Strozzapreti Summer squash, blossoms, and puree, with pecorino pepato $16
- Raviolo di Uovo Potato pasta filled with spinach ricotta, farm yard egg yolk, and truffle sage brown butter $24
- Ricotta Gnocchi della Nonna Ricotta "pillows" with old hen salsa di pomodoro and pecorino $17
- Fettuccine di Stagione Corn Fettuccine with chanterelle mushrooms, sweet corn and a soft shell crab in a marjoram broth $26
- Spaghetti Gragnano alla Sophia Loren Spaghetti from Gragnano, cooked in tomato leaf-infused tomato water with slow cooked skin-on tomato sauce, crisp garlic root thread, basil and black garlic $19
- Rigatoni al Coniglio Balsamic rabbit sugo, wild mushroom, asparagus $21
- Raviolo Tre Ripieni alla Missoni One large raviolo with three seasonal fillings, Pea, potato & mint, house made sheep’s ricotta, and milk braised lamb $18
- Tagliarini Bolognese Veal, pork, and porcini mushroom sugo, rosemary, parmigiano reggiano $19
- Lasagnetta di Zucchini al Forno Wood oven baked zucchini lasagna with potato and tomato sauce, shaved mushroom and celery salad, broken tomato vinaigrette $19
- Insalata di Tonno Olive oil poached tuna salad with shelling bean ragú, Shishito peppers, Taggiasca olives $18
- Pesce del Giorno Market fresh selection from the sea... forno roasted heirloom carrots, coriander dressing, carrot top pesto $22
- “Grilled Shortribs Cheeseburger” Semolina bun with Fontina cheese, aioli and Parmigiano fries $19
- Bistecca Marinata Paprika Oil Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak salsa rosa, heirloom cucumber insalata $20
- Frutti di Mare in Acqua Pazza Roasted king salmon, Gulf prawns, Savory clams, Monterey calamari and mussels in white wine tomato broth, Saffron aioli $29
- Conserve di Anatra Confit of half Sonoma duck, sautéed wild pea greens, grilled strawberry-rhubarb mostarda, duck jus $30
- Pollo alla Diavola sul Mattone Calabrian marinated chicken, roasted Shishito pepper, cipollini onions $28
- Maiale “Spagnolo” alla Griglia Grilled acorn fed pork shoulder loin with stone fruit mostarda, parmigiano potato passata, crispy prosciutto $36
- Costolette Brasate e Affumicate Smoked and braised short ribs with grilled treviso smokey jus, polenta-speck polpette $32
Chef de Cuisine: ART COUTINHO
Monday thru Friday 11:30am-2:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-3:00pm
Please let your server know about allergies